Were there ever white people in Africa? The answer is yes. So why did they leave? They left because of the slavers who captured white people there.
The reason for propaganda that pits blacks against whites in the United States is to create a civil war here. It’s the dream of the military Industrial complex to have another civil war in America so that the Tribe of David can further enslave all of us.
The first civil war was a great success for them, what with so many Christian warriors killing each other off so that the Khazarians can control the government. What the tribe of David fears most is that American blacks will discover that it was the Jews who ran the slave trade and had been for literally thousands of years, and worse, still are.
By throwing the blame on white Christians, they cover up the fact that slavery was virtually eliminated by the first Roman Pontiffs who had converted to Christianity. It was the Christians who freed the Roman slaves that had built all the Roman buildings. This is the origin of the word ‘Freemason’ before it was infiltrated and usurped by Jewish interests.
The newly Christianized Roman Pontiffs in each province and in the capitol accomplished this by accepting the freeing of a slave as a worthy sacrifice in place of the ancient practice of sacrificing a bull or calf. This can be found in any Encyclopedia of Roman Antiquity.
The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Africa has an entry explaining the presence of a white tribe in North Africa/Ethiopia called the Beja Tribes, and also known today as the Pulani/Fulani/Fulasha that has existed since long before Christ. I’ve traced their movement through Spain and into the Beaujolais region of France. The word ‘pale’ derives from this word.
The missing story of the white people in Ethiopia, and why the Queen of Sheba was not black, is that of King Saul in the Bible. His story can be found continuing as that of the New Kingdom Egyptian dynasty, of Aksum, and of the Greeks and later European Christians, whereas the Bible tells only the story of the “Jewish” tribe of Judah, and that very much glossed over.
Page 111 of the Encyclopedia of Africa says of the “myth of ‘Jewish’ Ethiopia'”, that it is based on a translation through Arabic from a Coptic original that was circulated in the 13th century as part of propaganda against the true royal family whose origins were from Lasta. A Jewish Arab tribe, Banu Hilal had usurped the throne from them and enslaved the population c.1150.
The Banu Hilal created a story which is a composite legend of the origins of the Christian monarchy which served as propaganda for the House of David in order to justify their usurpation. These later princes of Aksum established themselves in what had been Aksum’s southern borderlands and there controlled the slave trade and the gold trade which Cosmos described. Thus they became the most important of the inland partners of the traders in the Gulf of Aden and on the Dahlak Islands. The African coast remained nominally under Aksumite rule although actually in the hands of these pirates and slave merchants. White people were the most valuable slaves, and so the slave trade appears to have been the engine which moved the white tribes out of Africa long ago.
So you can see that the goal is to cover up the facts of who actually controlled and profited from the slave trade. By the time these poor captives arrived in America, anyone purchasing them would generally be saving them from a certain miserable existence. Many people purchased the child slaves and raised them out of pity. This is attested by several eye witness journal accounts of the Acadian families of Louisiana, whose own children had been taken as slaves during their dispersion from Nova Scotia circa 1755, by the same Tribe of David which had usurped power in England.
To blame white Christians for the slave trade is to distract from the real culprits, and it is to foment war between the enemies of the real culprits, so that the real culprits end up enslaving everyone.
The Benjamite Tribes of Aksum:
Connecting to Ancient History through our Names
King Robert the Bruce is associated with the River Ard, and the Declaration of Ard. The Old Testament informs us that Ard is “like the rose”, that Ard is the youngest member of the family of Benjamin. The first Israelite King Saul was a Benjamite and the Acadians are one of the Sallic (from Saul) tribes, the Benjamites.
King Robert the Bruce, from whom the name Broussard derives, had land grants in Normandy, France in addition to his Scottish and English domains. He carried the Azure Flemish Lion of Louvain (Lorraine, Lotharingia), and the well known Sallic arms in the red and gold colors of Boulogne.
- What does Sallic mean? The Sallic tribes would be the Benjamites and all others who followed King Saul rather than King David at the time of the split of the Israelite tribes in the Old Testament. The Davidic Jews introduced a corrupted scripture based on Khazarian doctrine, which Jesus spoke against. Jesus himself said that it was not possible that he could be descended from David, therefore he was not a Jew. Mary is identified as a Levite of Zadok, the family of the legitimate high priesthood in Jerusalem, to which Jesus was next in line In the Quran. In the Hebrew Mishna Jesus appears to be Joshua bin Levi.
- The 11 non-Judaic tribes of the Israelites are called Sallic tribes, not Jewish tribes. Only the tribe of Judah should be called ‘Jews’. The Sallic tribes are generally considered to include all the tribes of Gaul, which are the Celts. The word Jerusalem (Hierosolimna) in Latin actually means ‘Refuge of the tribe of Saul’. The Acadians represent the Sallic tribes and particularly the tribe of Benjamin. Benjamin is the root of the names Boudreaux, Pergamum, Beja and Byzantium/Abyssinia.
- To Certain political factions these historical and biblical issues are still cause for continual warfare against us, even though we have forgotten such things as tribal identity, legitimacy of birth and legitimacy of rule. Therefore we are completely unaware of this war and have lost all concept of righteousness in our rulers; we don’t even expect it anymore.
- Kush was a Benjamite of Aksum which is Ethiopia and Yemen when white tribes inhabited that area, which is also where Muhammad was born. It is the Benjamites, not the Judaites who are called ‘the Lion’ in the original Hebrew, Latin and Greek scripture. Only in the description of Benjamin is the Greek word for Lion mistranslated into modern English as ‘ravening wolf’. The Lion symbol for Benjamin is important as an architectural and heraldic clue in tracing our ancestry. The true Heralds of the Catholic nobility who invented the idea were censored and outlawed early in the 1600’s, but the information is still stored in the Vatican library.
- There is no true nobility in Burkes’ Peerage and all later coats of arms are simply bogus. Burkes’ Peerage is limited to Protestants who confiscated the lands of the Catholics, but you can read about who they confiscated the land from, to learn about our own ancestors.
Of all the twelve sons of Jacob, Benjamin and Joseph were the only fully legitimate sons both of Rachel, and Jacob. This is the reason for the jealousy of the other brothers. Jacob attempts to keep Benjamin safe from his illegitimate brothers after Joseph was already sold into slavery by them. In the end Judah warned his children not to repeat his own errors which were based on jealousy. However, the present day Jewish people are not descended from Judah, they are a group who converted to Judaism, Islam and Christianity c. 900-1000 AD.
The Khazarians are found in every religion, yet maintain their own cohesion as Khazarians and have virtually no Semitic DNA, though they claim to be ‘Jews’. For this reason they call themselves the thirteenth tribe. They comprise about 2% of the population, yet they hold about 100% of the key positions of power in America and Europe especially. They emphasize their own need to remain unperceived, otherwise no one would accept the situation, since their own secret religion unfortunately instructs them to enslave and exterminate non-Jews.
Imagine hundreds of years of history having to be written under this tyranny of censorship, and you understand why our own history is such a puzzle.